Our Approach To Reading Tutoring
We teach students of all ages to read with a phonics method that removes the need to guess, and allows the student to read words they have never seen before. The teaching system we use is so effective that it is used around the world in private and public schools, and in hundreds of settings just like ours.
Why Look For A Reading Tutor?
Typically we are sought out for help because a child or adult is
- Behind the reading level of others at their age
- Frustrated with reading failure and frequently guessing words
- Not understanding and remembering what he or she reads
“I have had two children in this program, one is now in high school in the National Honor Society and the younger one is now using what he learned to help in school. This was the best thing I could have done for my children.”
– Mother of 3rd grade and 11th grade students (reading level gains of 1.5 and 3.5 years)
Why Choose Our System of Reading Instruction?
With our proven reading instruction system, we are able to do more than tutor. We have the tools and experience needed to teach individuals how to be great readers.
With our system, the student learns the sounds letters make (phonics) and simple rules that determine when the sound will be used. As a result the student is equipped to achieve greater success in school and in life. The nationally-proven system we use is effective for children, teens and adults.
With our reading system, an adult, teen or younger child will
- Benefit from a proven one-on-one reading tutoring and instruction method.
- Learn the sounds letters make and simple rules that determine when that sound is used.
- Have the same teacher every week, at the same time(s).
- Experience a learning pace that is just right for them.
- Be encouraged by their systematic progress, lesson by lesson.
- Learn how to comprehend and remember what they have read.
- Practice reading accurately, with improved comprehension and improved fluency.
“We were so sure we would have to hold our daughter back, so we started her with your Reading Clinic mid-year. At the end of the year, she received the Most Improved Fourth Grader Overall award. You changed her life!”
– Mother of 4th grade student
Improved Reading Results
Typical Results Of Our Reading Program
- Students gain reading skills of 2 to 5 grade levels in 35-55 hours (older students complete the course in less time than younger students)
- Comprehension improves
- Confidence soars in all areas of study and life
What’s Included With A FREE Assessment
In 45 minutes you will learn
- Your child’s current reading level, based on a nationally standardized test
- How well your child understands the sounds made by each letter and combination of letters
- The content of a typical lesson and one of the rules that will be learned
- Answers to any of your questions